How to Add an Administrator for my Facebook Page?
Facebook is a personal application that does not allow a third part to log onto your account – especially if you are outsourcing your Social Media Marketing to another country such as India.
Luckily Facebook thought about that and many people can publish on the same page using the multiple admin trick.
If you already have a Facebook Page or if you have just created your Facebook page, you need to allow your SEO company India to publish on your behalf and to advertise your Facebook widely.
To do so, here is the solution in few steps:
- You need to log onto your Page,
- On the top right of the Page, you will see one link Edit Page,
- From the drop down menu, select Manage Admin Roles,
- On the left menu, select Admin Roles,
- You might be the only Admin User here until now,
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to grant access to your Page in the box, define his/her role. “Manager” will do.
- Save the changes.